Yet every day I turn around to see nothing behind me,
Nothing ahead,
And I stop to wonder if I am lost.
It would appear so…
But the memories tell me it has always been this way,
The future a simple reflection of the past.
Both sides bear sin and anguish,
Vaguely blank, because the only thing on this path that is awry
Is the person who walks it.
Me.
Nothing ahead,
And I stop to wonder if I am lost.
It would appear so…
But the memories tell me it has always been this way,
The future a simple reflection of the past.
Both sides bear sin and anguish,
Vaguely blank, because the only thing on this path that is awry
Is the person who walks it.
Me.

1 comments:
this one was kind of...eh...i like the format though, and i hope to read more, i check this blog everyday!
Post a Comment